Welcome to the Library!
Hello All,
The Savoe Libray Blog has been created in order to keep everyone update to date on what is going on you, the students, about what is going on in the the Library. For instance if new books have arrived or what concepts are being taught in class. Also I will try to include a featured book of the month that I hope you will read and comment on. All comments are sent to me for approval before being posted so do not write anything inappropriate or your comments may not be posted.
Ms. Wing
Library Media Specialist
The Savoe Libray Blog has been created in order to keep everyone update to date on what is going on you, the students, about what is going on in the the Library. For instance if new books have arrived or what concepts are being taught in class. Also I will try to include a featured book of the month that I hope you will read and comment on. All comments are sent to me for approval before being posted so do not write anything inappropriate or your comments may not be posted.
Ms. Wing
Library Media Specialist
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment Instructions:
Comment in: White box
Comment as: Anonymous (In Pull Down Tab)
Click on: Post Comment